Who we are
We are National Stair Nosings & Floor Edgings (“we”, “our”, “us”),a trading name of Goldbrook International Ltd registered company number 05834124.We are committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018.You can access our Website home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data. However, when you register with us you will be asked to provide certain information about yourself.
What information do we collect and how do we obtain it?
We receive information from you when you register with us where you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, address, details of your credit card (only if you are paying by credit card), telephone number and email address so that we can process and fulfil your order, notify you of your order status.
How do we use your information?
We use the information that we collect about you to:
- Process your orders
- Administer this website.
- Monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop and improve the design and layout
- Offer you promotions, products and services that are most likely to interest you.
The data privacy law allows this as part of our legitimate interest in understanding our customers and providing the highest levels of service.
How do we protect your data?
We secure access to all transactional areas of our websites using ‘https’ technology.Access to your personal data is password-protected.
Who do we share your data with?
We sometimes share your data with trusted third parties to process your order e.g delivery couriers,to detect any fraudulent activity or assist law enforcement authorities.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We only keep your personal data for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.Once it is no longer necessary, we will delete it.
What rights do you have over the data we store and how can you ask us to stop storing it?
- You have the right to correct any information we store which might be incorrect, incomplete, or out of date. You can do this yourself by logging into your account, or by contacting our Customer Services Team who will give you step-by-step advice on how to do this.
- If we are processing your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interest, you have the right us to ask us to stop.We must then do so unless we believe we have a legitimate overriding reason to continue processing your personal data.
- You have the right at any time to stop us sending you marketing material. You can do this in the following ways:
- Contact our Customer Services Team
- If you have an account, log in into your account, visit the ‘My Account' area and change your preferences via our website.
Contacting the Regulator
If you feel that your data has not been handled correctly, or you are unhappy with our response to any requests you have made to us regarding the use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can contact them by calling 0303 123 1113.Or go online to www.ico.org.uk/concerns (opens in a new window; please note we can't be responsible for the content of external websites).If you are outside of the UK, please contact the relevant data protection regulator in your country of residence.